Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Monday, October 27, 2008

Super Duper 6.....

I had a chance to photograph this darling family....(I mean handsome...sorry guys!) 5 big brothers and beautiful baby sister....guess who runs the show here?? These brothers are just smitten with this baby sister! These kids were so kind and really got along with one another well. They came from Colorado for the photo shoot...no pressure! (I don't know why I stress about my out of town clients so much??) Anyway.....here are a few photos to tie you over until I finish the rest! And yes....I did show more of the girl...only two....sorry! I can't help myself...LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Tillia October 27, 2008 at 6:04 PM  

Those are great!!!!

Terry October 27, 2008 at 6:52 PM  

What a beautiful family! Waiting for that baby girl was sure worth it! She is stunning! Good Job!

Jennifer October 27, 2008 at 8:07 PM  

awww these are beautiful! I love the colors and locations in these!

The Wrights October 27, 2008 at 8:42 PM  

I love these. What a cute family. So fun to see them all grown up! You did an amazing job and I love the location. Love ya

Horsley Family October 28, 2008 at 3:07 PM  

Jen, these are Fabulous. I love the b&w of abby mae. Isn't she darling. You are amazing!
~Amy

Anonymous October 28, 2008 at 9:41 PM  

These pictures capture the great personalities of these kids. What a creative photographer! I want to reach in an give them all big smooches.

Anonymous October 28, 2008 at 9:44 PM  

This last comment is from Grandpa and Grandma Wolfley. Grandma needs
help with computer stuff sometimes.

S.A.S. November 19, 2008 at 9:14 AM  

Jenny, I prefer you to all others. Are you not in magazines everywhere by now? I've never seen kids look as good as they do under your lense. And that little girl with all of the boys - probably what your family will look like one day:) She's gorgeous. They all are.

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP