Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Friday, November 7, 2008

Color or Black and White?? another contest!!

The CLASSIC in me just loves Black and White....but I am ga-ga over color too! What do you think???

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Beth Benoit November 7, 2008 at 6:01 PM  

Great images. I prefer them in color but honestly they both look great!

Anonymous November 7, 2008 at 6:47 PM  

I'm always seem to lean toward color so I'm not sure my opinion is unbiased, but color. ;) Great shots.

Follow Your Art Photography November 8, 2008 at 12:49 PM  

Love them all, But I LOVE the first in black and white and the second in color!

Stacie Cooper November 10, 2008 at 7:17 AM  

hi this is Tillia's sister, Stacie. I just saw the pics of Ruby and they and her are so precious! I had to comment that the colors are so great and vibrant that I'd have to go with color on both. I do love black and white but only on certain things when the color isn't as great. thanks again for the pictures of Ruby

Mom and Camera November 10, 2008 at 11:00 AM  

I think I like the creaminess of the skin tones in the BWs today. But the color photos are nice, too.

Dana November 10, 2008 at 1:31 PM  

I like the Black & White. Beautiful work...

*Laura* November 24, 2008 at 3:27 PM  

Color!! Both of those eyes are too gorgeous to make grey!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP