Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Monday, November 17, 2008

HOLY MOLY....Two posts in one day!!!

I know, I know, don't fall over! I have lots of catching up to do. Here is another wonderful family! These kids are so sweet and made this shoot lots of fun! I haven't finished any of the boys alone yet....but had to show one of the gorgeous sister. And don't forget to scroll down to see the other post from today....And Leave a Comment....it always makes my day~

Photobucket

I hardly coached the kids on this one....they knew what to do! Even the baby....LOL This photo just makes me laugh! I love how the girl is giggling and the boys are gagging and hiding!
Photobucket

And one of the fabulous sister with the amazing hair....and check out those eyes! Perfect combo!
Photobucket

12 comments:

Ellen James November 18, 2008 at 12:51 PM  

Oh my heck, you are posting pictures of my favorite kids today! I just love Olivia. I keep reminding Nathan that he is going to marry her. :) She is such a doll! The ones of Tillia's kids are adorable as well. Love the one of Coleman...he looks so dang grown-up!

Anonymous November 18, 2008 at 2:27 PM  

Oh my, those are beautiful and hilarious! What are you shooting with these days? Which camera, which lens for the family?

Thanks Jenny1

christy November 18, 2008 at 2:58 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
christy November 18, 2008 at 3:00 PM  

Jenny, What can I say...Thank you-- these are beautiful. I think Bruce might even be ok with the kissing picture because it is so endearing...all of the kids' personalities to a tee. You are amazing. Thanks again. Can't even wait to see the rest. (you know I've been checking every hour!!!) LOL

Lydia November 18, 2008 at 3:12 PM  

Just found you through OSP. Love your style!!

Lauriann November 18, 2008 at 7:38 PM  

so fun! The kissing one is the best!! I hope Christy shows me the rest.

Jenny Miller November 18, 2008 at 10:39 PM  

Thanks for all the comments! I think my baby erased one, so if you think I deleted your comment...it wasn't me, I promise!! LOL My baby's favorite place is on my computer! Christy...so glad that you like them so far! You guys are so cute...you make it easy!!

S.A.S. November 19, 2008 at 9:11 AM  

What a lovely family, and as usual, kudos to your amazing capture of color Jenny!! The fall leaves look beautiful with the family's coloring... and how about that beautiful red head?

Tara November 19, 2008 at 2:12 PM  

Where did you find this location?! It is absolutely amazing! I love your work, and I love the clarity of your pictures!

Anonymous November 19, 2008 at 2:18 PM  

Hi once-upon-a-time used to be Sis. Marchbanks :) Well, I'm glad that I've found you. Blogs rock right? And your pics are great. I'm only starting and you've become my #1 inspiration, which makes me your new #1 Fan :)
Love
LeeYen

Amy Henderson January 20, 2009 at 6:39 PM  

Wow amazing shots!!! Love your style!!!

Karla Lewis March 15, 2009 at 11:10 PM  

I absolutely love that family shot!
It's adorable!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP