Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Friday, November 21, 2008

I met my Match!!!

So....This is my second time photographing this little guy....and I have come to grips with the fact that he does not like my camera!!! (I am sure it is just the camera...lol) So this shoot was truly funny! The parents are so sweet and they stayed so calm as he cried and cried. He was in love with all the trucks so that was good and bad.....once he got a hold of the trucks he didn't want anything else~And really, who can blame a guy?? I am happy to say that we still found success~ And in the end I think you guys will be so thrilled to see what I captured and look back on this day with a good chuckle~! Thanks for a fun memory....Here are a few sneak peaks for you! I hope you like them..... and scroll down for new baby pictures...
And as always....Leave a comment and tell me which ones are your favorites!!!

I love this first one....just makes me happy!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Katie November 21, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

Oh my goodness Jenny! You are truly amazing! Honestly I left so stressed thinking that there was no way we could have gotten ONE family portrait out of those... To say the least I am absolutely THRILLED!! I can't wait to see the rest! Thankyou!

Jenny Miller November 22, 2008 at 9:09 AM  

Katie I am so glad that you are happy with these...I love them! I was so happy when I downloaded them and found that so many would work.....though I did have to swap some heads...LOL I tried to get these up as soon as possible to put you at ease~

Jennifer November 23, 2008 at 8:17 PM  

what a beautiful family and gorgeous locations and a handsome little guy!

Campbell November 24, 2008 at 7:59 AM  

I love your pictures. You're very talented. I love the background too with the wood and that green door. Where is it at?

*Laura* November 24, 2008 at 3:26 PM  

Well that's my nephew and they are all adorable!! That boy does love his trucks! You did a really great job

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP