Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Was it worth it??

We had such a lovely day the other day I had my neighbor (with the new little chubbers) come outside for a few quick snaps. The other days were too cold to take her outside....but I couldn't resist! I think it was worth it....do you???


Photobucket

Oh...and one inside....don't you love my new basket??
Photobucket

6 comments:

Ellen James November 20, 2008 at 4:48 PM  

Jenny...

Stop this right now. You are making me want another baby and I do NOT want to potty train another baby. Our entire family can finally ride the roller coasters at Lagoon and Disneyland, you wouldn't want to ruin that, would you? Now stop posting adorable pictures of babies. :)

Tillia November 22, 2008 at 9:46 AM  

Jenny it was soooooo worth it!!
you are great!!!

Jenny Miller November 22, 2008 at 10:51 AM  

I thought you would think so....!
She is a doll!!

Ellen...LOL...Ok I will stop for a while....

Becky Leland November 22, 2008 at 5:49 PM  

Jenny, You are amazing! I LOVE this sweet baby and your pictures of her are soooo perfect and adorable. I love all of the pictures you took of Tillia's family!

So happy you are Tillia'ssweet friend!

See you again see.

Jenny Miller November 23, 2008 at 8:41 AM  

Thanks Becky! You are very sweet! It was so fun...I am hoping some of that baby girl stuff wore off on me...LOL

Dana November 24, 2008 at 10:53 PM  

LOVE the first one and of course the basket!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP