Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Monday, November 24, 2008

Hit Refresh No More!!! Finally Here....

Sorry to keep you waiting so long to see the rest! I thought I better post these now to save your fingers from hitting the refresh button any longer! Your kids are amazing~ Enjoy!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Dana November 24, 2008 at 10:51 PM  

These are stunning Jenny!

Jenny Miller November 24, 2008 at 11:03 PM  

Thanks Dana! You are so kind to comment~

Tillia November 25, 2008 at 9:58 AM  

I love those, what great shots!!!

christy November 25, 2008 at 10:17 AM  

Wow, great job! I especially like Ashton's and Max's (is it bad to have favorites of your kids' pictures?!!) We are looking forward to seeing all of them; and then...cards! I hope you are not totally burned out Jenny! Thanks again for your hard work and talent.

christy November 25, 2008 at 10:31 AM  

I just found the sunset picture--perfect! I love how you captured Olivia's grass that she threw up in the air! Very fun picture.

Jennifer November 25, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

wow these are just gorgeous, wow the colors are amazing and what a handsome young man!

Jenny Miller November 25, 2008 at 11:25 PM  

Christy...so glad that you like them! I am busting them out. Should be ready soon! I have to say that Ashton and Max are VERY photogenic! I had a hard time choosing~ But of course, I love all of them too!!

Jenny Miller November 25, 2008 at 11:26 PM  

Jennifer...thanks for always leaving nice comments! I love checking in on your blog too~

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP