Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Little chubbers....5 days old!!!

Remember our beautiful Maternity Mom....?? This is the little chubba-lubba that was tucked inside and she is just 5 days old! She weighed in at 9lbs 10oz (I think?) and is trying to catch up to her 4 older siblings already! She is just a little snuggle bug! Had to put these on for the mom, who is recovering from her 5th C-section at home....hope these cheer you up!! Get well soon and stay down!! (so glad her sweet mom and dad are here to help her for the next few weeks....lucky girl!)

Here is the little beauty....

She was wide awake and ready for her close up! I think she is a little diva!
Photobucket

Look...she did sleep for one!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Tillia November 8, 2008 at 4:55 PM  

I know she is mine but she is so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with our family! You are the best

Jennifer November 8, 2008 at 6:32 PM  

awww, what a precious little chunkier, so so cute!

Lauriann November 8, 2008 at 8:10 PM  

oh the top one is so lovely. How fun.

Follow Your Art Photography November 10, 2008 at 8:32 AM  

these are so precious! Great Job!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP