Over The Moon! Session Info...

Hi...I'm Jenny.  My photography style is on-location and natural light. I am located in Utah County.  I take a limited number of session each month.  If you would like more information and pricing or want to set an appointment please feel free to email me at jennyjenmiller@gmail.com.  

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Growing up so FAST!!!!

My Monkey #1! He actually ENJOYED doing this! Wow! Might have to try it more often?? This boy of mine is almost 9! I can hardly believe that I have a child this old~ He is as sweet as he is adorable and that smile always just melts me (and he knows it!) Love this boy!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Lindsay October 3, 2008 at 12:32 AM  

He is so handsome, Jenny. Just stunning really. (btw my oldest is almost nine too)

Art Photographs October 3, 2008 at 1:27 PM  

Hey I know that spot..... (: lol!! Love them! He is so dang handsome!!! Love that jacket too!!!!!

Jenny Miller October 3, 2008 at 1:40 PM  

LOL...I just had to go back! He actually wanted to! Can't resist that. By the way...be careful....red paint rubs off on everything~

Anonymous October 4, 2008 at 5:32 AM  

I already told you but I had to comment again LOL... these are so stunning, your boy is very handsome and I love the colour and clarity in your photos. The first and third could go straight into a magazine. I love his clothes too. He will have the girls lining up for him!

thousand words photography October 7, 2008 at 1:08 PM  

your work is stunning! i'm thrilled i stumbled upon your blog. wonderful, wonderful photos!!

Dana October 7, 2008 at 2:13 PM  

Love, love love these. Great barrel too! :)

Jennifer October 7, 2008 at 4:53 PM  

so handsome, and I love the locations!

Jenny Miller October 7, 2008 at 10:06 PM  

Thanks so much for all of your comments! I really appreciate you stopping by~

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP